1st Line contains oxythiocyanates 25 mg
According to the manufacturer:
"Our increasing use of antibiotics has resulted in the evolution of tougher infections. This means that certain strains of bacteria and viruses are becoming increasingly resistant to traditional antibiotics.
The way antibiotics work means the killing of healthy bacteria as well as infected bacteria can leave the body prone to further attack. 1st Line boosts the body’s natural defences with thiocyanates – namely ammonium thiocyanate and potassium thiocyanate. These help our body fight infection and destroy harmful bacteria and viruses –conquering infections without the antibiotics side effects of reduced immunity following treatment.
1st Line has all the benefits of antibiotics without the negatives for each and every one of us - giving all our bodies a helping hand to fight infection today and tomorrow."
The procedure requires you to handle chemicals (as described below), treat them sensibly and responsibly. Spillages must be cleaned up thoroughly. Children must not be allowed to play with any of the containers, empty or otherwise. Be patient! A few minutes will offer no advantages. The solid mass that collects at the bottom of the jug is harmless, so swallowing some or all will make no difference; it is also completely biodegradable and will not affect waste/ treatment systems. Mixing two or more ingredients at the same time or changing the order of the mix could destroy the efficacy of the kit- follow the instructions carefully. If you feel you need a second dose, wait until the following day before taking a second dose. Some people report feeling more unwell an hour or so following a dose, however this only lasts a short time before improvements are noted. If being taken for stomach upset, we recommend that the dose is followed by a course of non-dairy probiotics from the third day onward.
Simply follow the instructions inside this box to mix the four ingredients one at a time into 400 to 450 millilitres of water and consume within 20-minutes of the final completion.
1st Line can be used regularly to boost immunity, such as once a month or once a quarter, (depending upon the need). 1st Line can also be taken as early as possible, (upon recognition of an infection) once a day until the symptoms have passed. Often it only requires 1 or 2 applications of 1st Line to eliminate or significantly reduce most common infection ailments.
1st Line Instructions:
1. Into a 1 liter clean glass jug add 500 mL of water.
2. Add the contents of sachet ONE into the water. Stir well to ensure all the powder becomes wet.
3. Add the contents of bottle TWO into the water and stir well.
4. Add the contents of bottle THREE into the water and stir well.
5. Add the contents of bottle FOUR into the water and stir slowly for 3-minutes.
6. Allow the mix to stand for at least 20-minutes. During this time you will see some green/ brown colored material dropping to the bottom of the jug- this is normal.
7. Slowly pour the clear liquid into a glass and drink it, there is no need to drink the green/ brown colored mass at the bottom, although allowing some to be drunk will make no difference.
8. Dispose of the green/ brown mass from the jug into your toilet and also dispose of the bottles and sachet responsibly.