Purveyors of natural healing products
NATURAL HEALTH CONSULTANTS, or NETRICEUTICALS
Featuring Amber and Gerry Wolke
Gerry - Reformed brachiator, cyberholic, drug pusher
in values and lifestyle, and Amway failure but who has never appeared on Geraldo for deviant behavior. To find out your personality type and who your famous, historical soul mates are, take the Keirsey Personality Test
. To find out your Values and Lifestyle type go to the VALS survey.
Gerry is also a "Benevolent Ruler" according to the Kingdomality Personal Preference Profile
test. To find out what a brachiator is go to the dictionary (WEBsters,maybe?) or other reference
work. Gerry graduated from The University of Michigan
and has a My Space
Amber - Chinese
born and bred from Jilin
province in Manchuria and revisionist capitalist roader business woman, ESFJ
personality (the opposite of Gerry's), striver
in values and lifestyle, hopeless romantic, and beloved court-appointed mutual caretaker. Amber graduated with a degree in business from Cal State Hayward
and runs the family business, Natural Health Consultants.
Addictions, obsessions, passions and other pastimes Lost Causes
Not everything that is popular is the best. VHS beat BETA, Cassettes beat 8-Track, and corporate types love PC's over Macs. Go figure... Here's our own lost causes:
- Well, first it was the Libertarian Party , a definite lost cause but Gerry is still a libertarian. Ron Paul for president! A libertarian is either a tolerant conservative or a free market liberal, in case you were wondering. Amber is critical of this position. To find out quickly if you have libertarian sympathies and whether Amber would think you are a nut (or at least politically incorrect,) take the World's Smallest Political Quiz . Then there was the fling with the Amiga computer...no sense even linking to that one. Also hardly worth mentioning is OS/2 Warp. To get Warped go to the OS/2 home page. You've been warned.
People seldom question what authorities and experts pronounce as the TRUTH . Yet if experts knew it all no progress would ever be made. History has shown experts in every field to be quite mistaken at times but that hasn't stopped them from being equally adamant about their current beliefs and from prosecuting and suppressing those heretics who expose contrary evidence that lies in dusty museum drawers and miracle cures. Every group of authorities form a jealous community who have to conform or be denied grants, publication, legal privileges and prestige. Anyone interested in what the future might look like are invited to look closely at whatever the experts are most vociferous in condemning as heresy. Someday your life might depend upon it. I used to be a skeptic but decided that they were close-minded, bigoted, material fundamentalists. Here are some places to look: Start with Nexus
or Unexplained Mysteries
is the net's weird search engine! Check these out too. If you think that...
- The medical cartel says that only their guild can cure disease. Go to The Life Extension Foundation, or the Naturopathic Medicine Network. You could also try the Alternative Medicine Homepage for the cure. Health World has amazing resources for alternative and conventional information including a free Medline search!
- You can talk with a dead loved one. Learn how at Induced ADC's. Also recommended is The Michael Newton Institute for spiritual regression. Remember who you really are.
- Material fundamentalists say that the laws of physics are immutable. Click to Weird Science or the The Frontier Science Web to start breaking the laws.
- The Psychiatric Priesthood says that spiritual experiences are a form of psychosis. A good start is The Monroe Institute , Don't leave your body without it. International Remote Viewing Association will tell you all about remote viewing for fun and profit.
- UFO's are a form of mass hysteria. Oh yeah? Contact UFO Evidence to sober up. Its out of this world.
- Bigfoot is an Indian myth carried on these days by frauds. Hair today, gone tommorrow. Well, maybe so but contact Cryptomundo before you step on anyone's toes.
- Oh yeah, God is alive and well and taking human form these days. Don't believe it? Om Sai Ram is the official page of the Sai Baba (yup, that's him) organization. HAS THE CHRIST RETURNED is a source for an outstanding article on the Avatar (even if it was written by my twin brother, Tom.)
Just so you don't think we're from another planet (actually, China is kind of like that) we do have other interests. Here's our "Been there, done that" list:
- Getting away from Vallejo. The Virtual Tourist helps us plan our escape.
- Another strictly mental escape is the movies. Go to the Internet Movie Database if you get the picture.
- Yet another escape is games. Check out Gamespot for some MUD slinging.
- The Great Outdoors also beckons us and anything to do with nature is a natural draw. Go to The Great Outdoors Recreation Page (GORP). Now take a hike. To get Gorp'ed go to GORP.
- Of course, computers consume much of our time (mostly figuring out what went wrong this time). A great computer site is CNET . It has more links than a sausage factory.
- The San Francisco 49er's are Gerry's excuse for not doing anything on Sunday afternoons.
- Music is a must. Take note. We especially favor Ludwig van Beethoven (artist, naturalist, spiritual seeker, libertarian, and punster) and The Moody Blues.
- Finally, for a good laugh (in case this page didn't incite hysteria) consult Jokes Gallery, or I am Bored.